On January 28, KeyBank Center will host the Ottawa Senators, who is visiting Buffalo, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. How will this meeting end?
|Date:||Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||KeyBank Center, New York|
|Coverage:||TSN5, RDS2, MSG-Buffalo, NHL, ESPN+|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BUF -185|
CONSENSUSFROM 48 PREDICTIONS
|27%||OTTAWA||63% under 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of last 17 games.
- 1-10 SU in their last 11 games.
- 0-7 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of last 13 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games played on a Tuesday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of last 19 games against Ottawa.
- 8-3 SU in their last 11 games at home.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Ottawa.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Ottawa Senators: No Reported Injuries
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Victor Olofsson
Ottawa Senators 17-23-9
Ottawa will hold the second match in two days, at the same time it will be forced to advance to a foreign venue right after the meeting at home. Note that visiting a team often doesn’t get along well, which is why it misses four goals per game on average. We emphasize that the Senators prevailed only five times in 24 matches. Recall that Canadians literally just broke off a series of nine failures, defeating Calgary with a score of (5:2).
Buffalo Sabres 22-20-7
Buffalo performed well in recent meetings and was even able to develop the series to three victories, defeating Detroit (5:1), Vegas (4:2) and even Dallas (4:1). However, the successful series came to the end, as in the previous match, the Sabres were defeated by Nashville in a bitter struggle with the score (1:2). After spending the first half of the regular season, Ralph Krueger’s wards occupy the 11th line of the Eastern Conference and are currently ten points behind the 8th position.
Ottawa Senators vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction
Buffalo on own ice looks stronger than Ottawa away. Moreover, in the last head to head meetings with the Canadians, the Sabres consistently achieved success, while doing this with a difference of two or more goals.
Last score prediction, Buffalo could win and cover, -185 Point Spread.