The Ottawa Senators and the Detroit Red Wings meet in an Atlantic division matchup in NHL action from Little Caesars Arena on Friday night.
|Date:||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Time:||07:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Little Caesars Arena, Detroit|
|Coverage:||TSN5, RDS, FS-Detroit, NHL|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DET -105|
CONSENSUSFROM 172 PREDICTIONS
|40%||OTTAWA||80% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 5 games.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Ottawa are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Detroit.
- Ottawa are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Ottawa are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Ottawa’s last 11 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Detroit Red Wings
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games.
- Detroit are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Detroit’s last 11 games against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit’s last 7 games at home.
- Detroit are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Ottawa.
- Detroit are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Ottawa Senators: Ron Hainsey
- Detroit Red Wings: Frans Nielsen, Anthony Mantha
Detroit Red Wings
Ottawa Senators 16-22-5
Ottawa recently issued a good segment, during which she scored points and tried to get as close to the playoff zone as possible. However, everything pretty quickly stopped, and now Canadians again suffered five setbacks in a row. The Senators in four previous meetings missed at least five goals. Note that on their ice they lost to Florida (3:6) and Tampa (3:5), while away they were defeated by Pittsburgh (2:5) and Washington (1:6).
Detroit Red Wings 11-30-3
Detroit occupies the last line of both the Eastern Conference and the overall table as a whole. For the 44 meetings held, the team managed to score only 25 points, so there definitely cannot be any talk of getting into the playoffs. Fortunately, the series of defeats of the Red Wings did not drag out, and they stopped her in two matches when they achieved success against Montreal with a score (4:3). Earlier, Bleshill’s team lost to Dallas (1:4) and Chicago (2:4).
Ottawa Senators vs Detroit Red Wings Prediction
Smith’s team is not impressive in its defense game, but it is good at attacking and should show it in the upcoming match. Detroit scores very little and often stops at around two goals.
Last score prediction, Detroit could win and cover, 2.0-3.6.