The Philadelphia 76ers and Dallas Mavericks meet Saturday in NBA action at the American Airlines Travel Center.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||08:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||American Airlines Center, Dallas|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DAL -2|
CONSENSUSFROM 122 PREDICTIONS
|25%||PHILADELPHIA||50% under 223.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Philadelphia are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Dallas.
- Philadelphia are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games against Dallas.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-12 SU in their last 13 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- Philadelphia are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Philadelphia are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games played in January.
- Dallas are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games.
- Dallas are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games at home.
- Dallas are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games this season.
- Dallas are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Dallas are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played on a Saturday.
- Dallas are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games when playing as the favourite.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
Philadelphia 76ers 25-14 (17-21-1 ATS)
The Philadelphia 76ers search for a success in the wake of parting their last 10 games. The Philadelphia 76ers are averaging 109.8 points on 47.1 percent shooting and allowing 105.7 points on 45.6 percent shooting. Joel Embiid is averaging 23.4 points and 12.3 rebounds while Tobias Harris is averaging 19.4 points and 6.5 rebounds. Josh Richardson is the third twofold digit scorer and Ben Simmons is dishing 8.6 assists. The Philadelphia 76ers are shooting 36.3 percent from past the circular segment and 74.6 percent from the free throw line. The Philadelphia 76ers are permitting 35.6 percent shooting from deep and are getting 46.1 rebounds per game. The Philadelphia 76ers have lost 4 straight road games.
Dallas Mavericks 23-15 (19-18-1 ATS)
The Dallas Mavericks need a success in the wake of losing five of their last seven games. The Dallas Mavericks are averaging 116.4 points on 46.2 percent shooting and allowing 109.2 points on 44.8 percent shooting. Luka Doncic is averaging 29.6 points and 9 assists while Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 17.3 points and 9.4 rebounds. Tim Hardaway Jr. is the third twofold digit scorer and Seth Curry is dishing 1.7 assists. The Dallas Mavericks are shooting 36.5 percent from past the bend and 78.2 percent from the free toss line. The Dallas Mavericks are permitting 33.8 percent shooting from deep and are getting 47.4 rebounds per game. The Dallas Mavericks have part their last home games.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction
The Dallas Mavericks are on the finish of a consecutive and have been a little unstable the most recent few weeks, however they’re still definitely more dependable than the 76ers out and about. The Philadelphia 76ers have lost four straight out and about where they’re (6-11-2) ATS and they’re clearly less alluring without Embiid. The Dallas Mavericks are expected for a bob back game after frustrating losses.
Last score prediction, Dallas could win and cover, -2.