The Indiana Pacers play host to the Philadelphia 76ers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Monday night.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis|
|Odds/Point Spread:||IND -1.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 33 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 6-12 ATS in their last 18 games against Indiana.
- Philadelphia are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against Indiana.
- Philadelphia are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Indiana.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Philadelphia are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Indiana’s last 8 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana’s last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- Indiana are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Indiana are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Indiana are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games played in January.
- Indiana are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games played on a Monday.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, Malcolm Brogdon
Philadelphia 76ers 25-15 (17-22-1 ATS)
Philadelphia managed to win 62% of matches. These results allowed her to occupy the fifth position in the East. In their extreme game, the Sixers lost to Dallas. The away meeting ended with the defeat of Philadelphia with a score (109: 91). This game was preceded by home victories over Oklahoma and Boston. Quite weakly the team holds away matches. Philadelphia only has 35% of away matches won.
Indiana Pacers 24-15 (20-17-2 ATS)
Indiana is currently ranked sixth in the standings. Pacers accounted for 61% of matches won. In the last game of the championship, Indiana, away, confidently beat Chicago. The final result of the meeting (116: 105), in favor of Indiana. This match was preceded by a home defeat from Miami Heat, with a score (108: 122). In the current championship, Indiana was able to win 75% of home games.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Indiana Pacers Prediction
In the current championship, Indiana beat Philadelphia in her native floor with a score of (115: 97). Philadelphia won the home game against Indiana with a score (119: 116). Given that today Indiana is playing confidently at home, and Philadelphia is not always successful on the road, we can assume that the hosts will celebrate the victory in the upcoming game.
Last score prediction, Philadelphia could win and cover, -1.5.