The Phoenix Suns and the Atlanta Hawks collide at the State Farm Arena on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||State Farm Arena, Atlanta|
|Odds/Point Spread:||PHO -3|
CONSENSUSFROM 24 PREDICTIONS
|50%||PHOENIX||50% under 224.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Phoenix are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Phoenix’s last 6 games.
- Phoenix are 5-11 SU in their last 16 games.
- Phoenix are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games against Atlanta.
- Phoenix are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Atlanta.
- Phoenix are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Phoenix are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Phoenix’s last 5 games this season.
- Phoenix are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Phoenix are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games.
- Atlanta are 2-15 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta’s last 12 games against Phoenix.
- Atlanta are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- Atlanta are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Phoenix.
- Atlanta are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Atlanta are 14-5 ATS in their last 19 games played on a Tuesday.
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio, Frank Kaminsky
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len, Jabari Parker, Trae Young, De’Andre Hunter, Bruno Fernando
Phoenix Suns 16-23 (20-18-1 ATS)
The Suns joined the fight again, which immediately became noticeable in the game. The team is close to returning to the top ten of the West, so do not slow down. It is noticeable that the victories given to the Monty Williams club are not very easy, though the competition is serious this season. The Phoenix won two matches in a row, first sorted it out with Orlando (98-94), and also knocked out Charlotte (100-92), but this is clearly not worth stopping at. The Suns count on a successful exit, because such a chance as a duel against an outsider should be used.
Atlanta Hawks 8-32 (17-23 ATS)
The Hawks have lost concentration and continue to give points to almost anyone who is not lazy. The guys of Lloyd Pierce have understood that the season is failed, as there is no special effort in their game. Unless it is possible to note the individual actions of Trey Young, who will not stay in the team for a long time, at least this impression is formed. Atlanta lost again and this time it was lucky for Brooklyn, who did not feel any problems (86-108). The Hawks shows terrible basketball at the State Farm Arena and is unlikely to change for the better in the near future.
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction
Atlanta can no longer be saved, but the Phoenix has only begun to gain momentum and is ready to face any opponent. It is also worth noting that the participation of Trey Young is in doubt, and this is a big blow to the attack of the Hawks, so everything speaks in favor of betting on the victory of the Sun.
Last score prediction, Phoenix could win and cover, -3.