The Phoenix Suns and New York Knicks meet Thursday in NBA action at Madison Square Garden.
|Date:||Thursday, January 16, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Madison Square Garden, New York|
|Odds/Point Spread:||PHO -3.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 79 PREDICTIONS
|14%||PHOENIX||60% over 223.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Phoenix are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Phoenix’s last 5 games.
- Phoenix are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games.
- Phoenix are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against New York.
- Phoenix are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against New York.
- Phoenix are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- Phoenix are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games when playing on the road against New York.
- Phoenix are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- Phoenix are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
New York Knicks
- New York are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New York’s last 7 games.
- New York are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- New York are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- New York are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games when playing at home against Phoenix.
- New York are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- New York are 6-13 ATS in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New York’s last 7 games played in January.
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio, Frank Kaminsky
- New York Knicks: Marcus Morris, Dennis Smith Jr., Frank Ntilikina
New York Knicks
Phoenix Suns 16-24 (20-19-1 ATS)
Phoenix is on the eleventh line in the Western Conference. In an extreme match, the team played away, against Atlanta. In the match against the outsider of the championship, the Phoenix was considered a favorite. But the team was able to win only in the 3rd quarter of the match. Quite unexpectedly, Atlanta won with a score of (123:110). This game was preceded by victories over Charlotte and Orlando, which the team won on their own floor.
New York Knicks 11-30 (20-21 ATS)
Today, New York is on the penultimate place in the Eastern Conference. After winning at home parquet over Miami, the team was defeated in an extreme duel. The club’s last game was away, in a match against Milwaukee. The fight against the strongest championship team ended without surprises, a devastating defeat of the Knicks. The final result of the match is (128:102), in favor of Milwaukee.
Phoenix Suns vs New York Knicks Prediction
After losing to the weakest association club, Phoenix players must take revenge. The team has the strength to defeat New York.
Last score prediction, Phoenix could win and cover, -3.5.