The Pittsburgh Penguins and the Colorado Avalanche meet in NHL action from the Pepsi Center on Friday night.
|Date:||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Time:||09:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Pepsi Center, Denver|
|Coverage:||Sportsnet, TVA, ATT-Pitt, Altitude|
|Odds/Point Spread:||COL -155|
CONSENSUSFROM 201 PREDICTIONS
|42%||PITTSBURGH||57% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Pittsburgh are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games.
- Pittsburgh are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Pittsburgh are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games.
- Colorado are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado’s last 9 games this season.
- Colorado are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Colorado are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games played in January.
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Sidney Crosby, Justin Schultz, Nick Bjugstad, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel
- Colorado Avalanche: Colin Wilson, Joonas Donskoi
Pittsburgh Penguins 26-12-5
Pittsburgh rarely allows itself failures and quite often earns two points per match. For example, in previous fights, Penguins were able to defeat Montreal (3:2 OT) and Vegas (4:3), while losing to Florida with a score of (1:4). Mike Sullivan’s wards are already entrenched in the fourth line of the East, but this will certainly not be enough for them. Their next task is to break away from the Islanders, who currently have the same number of points, as far as possible.
Colorado Avalanche 25-15-4
The Avalanches are clearly not in their best shape, and this season they have experienced more joyful moments than recently. Colorado returned from the away series, where he managed to succeed in the match against New Jersey (5:2), but on this his list of successful fights ended. This was followed by a defeat from the Islanders (0:1) and the Rangers (3:5). Despite this, the team of Jared Bednar is on the third line of the Western Conference, although he gave the second position to Dallas, who caught up with her on points.
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Colorado Avalanche Prediction
There are two productive teams that both on the road and in the home arena rarely leave themselves without goals. But Pittsburgh has been gaining points much more often lately than the Colorado, and this season plays away as much as the Avalanche.
Last score prediction, Colorado could win and cover, 3.2-2.7.