The Sacramento Kings and Detroit Pistons meet Wednesday in NBA action at the Little Caesars Arena.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 22, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Little Caesars Arena, Detroit|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DET -1.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 76 PREDICTIONS
|33%||SACRAMENTO||75% under 222|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Sacramento are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 5 games.
- Sacramento are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Sacramento are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Detroit.
- Sacramento are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games against Detroit.
- Sacramento are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Sacramento are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 6 games this season.
- Sacramento are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Sacramento are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Detroit’s last 15 games.
- Detroit are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Detroit’s last 12 games against Sacramento.
- Detroit are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games at home.
- Detroit are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Sacramento.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games this season.
- Detroit are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Detroit are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games played in January.
- Sacramento Kings: Kent Bazemore, Richaun Holmes, Nemanja Bjelica
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Markieff Morris, Reggie Jackson, Andre Drummond, Luke Kennard
Sacramento Kings 15-28 (20-22-1 ATS)
The Kings played out to the point that they were in the top three outsiders of the Western Conference. Luke Walton was appointed head coach in order to somehow improve the situation for the better, but so far nothing has changed, although it still takes time. Sacramento has been without victories for five consecutive matches and such failures have become more frequent lately, so the team needs to be saved. The Kings also approach the confrontation is far from the optimal composition, respectively, the chances of winning are almost the same, at least according to bookmakers so accurately.
Detroit Pistons 16-28 (16-26-2 ATS)
The Pistons are one of the first teams in the bottom of the East standings, which claims to be in the playoffs zone. Dwane Casey’s wards are betting on defense, because now there are four players at once in the infirmary, among them Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard and Hiri Thomas, so playing in the attacking style is clearly impossible without them. Two wins in a row helped Detroit to stay on the ninth line, but in the previous meeting the team lost to Washington (100:106). It is unlikely that the Pistons said its last word, that is, the main struggle is yet to come.
Sacramento Kings vs Detroit Pistons Prediction
Detroit will be able to show a decent game with the support of native stands. Dwane Casey’s team has Derrick Rose and Andre Drummond in their clip, so the hosts have something to go out to fight against Sacramento.
Last score prediction, Detroit could win and cover, -1.5 Point Spread.