The Miami Heat play host to the San Antonio Spurs at the American Airlines Arena on Wednesday night.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 15, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami|
|Odds/Point Spread:||MIA -5|
CONSENSUSFROM 27 PREDICTIONS
|60%||SAN ANTONIO||60% under 222|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
San Antonio Spurs
- San Antonio are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 5 games.
- San Antonio are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games against Miami.
- San Antonio are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games against Miami.
- San Antonio are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- San Antonio are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of San Antonio’s last 12 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Antonio’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- San Antonio are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games played in January.
- Miami are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Miami’s last 17 games.
- Miami are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami’s last 8 games against San Antonio.
- Miami are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Miami are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against San Antonio.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Miami are 15-2-1 ATS in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Miami are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games played on a Wednesday.
- San Antonio Spurs: No Reported Injuries
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow
San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio Spurs 17-21 (15-22-1 ATS)
The San Antonio Spurs have been fit as a fiddle as they’ve won five of their last eight games and they will be hoping to gather some speed subsequent to getting away from Toronto with a (105:104) street win on Sunday. Despite the last unsuccessful games, the Spurs still claim the playoff zone, because they are in 9th place. The team of Gregg Popovich survived a protracted gaming crisis, but still managed to cope with difficulties and continue to bend their line.
Miami Heat 27-12 (21-16-2 ATS)
The Heat can not win the game for the second line of the East at Boston, as very often the neighbors change places. On the other hand, such a tense situation makes you always be as concentrated and ready to shoot at any moment. Miami slowed down, so to speak, two defeats in a row. At first, the club could not stand the competition in the match against Brooklyn (113:117), and then sensationally gave the Knicks victory (121:124), as the opponent’s underestimation obviously worked. The Miami Heat have been in great form as they’ve won eight of their last 12 games.
San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat Prediction
Miami return to the home arena after two defeats, which means that the team will be charged to win more than ever. The Heat acts with special motivation in their native walls, so San Antonio has not so many chances, especially away matches are not a trump card the Spurs.
Last score prediction, Miami could win and cover, -5.