The San Jose Sharks and Arizona Coyotes meet Tuesday in NHL action at the Gila River Arena.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||9:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Gila River Arena, Glendale,|
|Odds/Point Spread:||ARI -140|
CONSENSUSFROM 146 PREDICTIONS
|20%||SAN JOSE||71% over 5.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
San Jose Sharks
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Jose’s last 7 games.
- San Jose are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Jose’s last 7 games on the road.
- San Jose are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Jose’s last 5 games this season.
- San Jose are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games against San Jose.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 6 games at home.
- Arizona are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against San Jose.
- Arizona are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Arizona’s last 18 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- San Jose Sharks: Logan Couture, Dalton Prout
- Arizona Coyotes: Darcy Kuemper, Antti Raanta, Barrett Hayton
San Jose Sharks
San Jose Sharks 21-22-4
San Jose is among the main outsiders of the league, on the 13th line. It is worth noting that last year the club was on top. The Sharks finally began to win – first the impudent Columbus (3:1) fell, and then one of the leaders of the Dallas (2:1). Still managed to break through the concrete defense of the Cowboys.
Arizona Coyotes 25-18-5
Arizona occupies an intermediate 5th position, and up to the second line of the West, the whole point is not enough. In fairness, the Coyotes spent three more games than their competitors. A couple of days ago, they were defeated by Pittsburgh (3:4, B), unsuccessfully playing in the minority.
San Jose Sharks vs Arizona Coyotes Prediction
Guests urgently need to catch up with competitors in the fight for the playoffs. San Jose has few options – you need to win, which means you score a lot. The Coyotes at home will try to finally win, but the defense problem has not disappeared.
Last score prediction, Arizona win and cover, -140.