On January 28, Scotiabank Saddledome will host the St. Louis Blues, who is visiting Calgary, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Will an exciting fight await us?
|Date:||Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
|Time:||9:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary|
|Odds/Point Spread:||STL -113|
CONSENSUSFROM 49 PREDICTIONS
|22%||ST. LOUIS||67% over 5.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
St. Louis Blues
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 9 games.
- 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Calgary.
- 0-5 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of last 20 games when playing on the road against Calgary.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of last 20 games this season.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of last 20 games when playing at home against St. Louis.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- St. Louis Blues: Vladimir Tarasenko, Sammy Blais
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
St. Louis Blues
St. Louis Blues 30-12-8
The team, which represents the state of Missouri, is now confidently leading the standings of the Central Division. In 50 matches, this team earned 68 points. From January 7 to 13, St. Louis held four home meetings. All matches Craig Berube’s wards won in regular time. This segment began with a victory over San Jose (3:2), after which the Blues defeated Buffalo (5:1), the Rangers (5:2) and Anaheim (4:1). And on January 15, St. Louis was defeated by Philadelphia in extra time (3:4). In two other matches, the Berube team lost to Colorado (3:5) and Vancouver (1:3).
Calgary Flames 26-19-5
The team from Canada is now 3d in the standings of the Pacific Division with 57 points. The closest pursuers Arizona and Vegas have as many points. From January 2 to 11, Calgary conducted a series without defeats, which lasted for five meetings. In the first match of this segment, the Flames defeated the Rangers (4:3). Then, on shootouts, Jeff Ward’s wards defeated Minnesota (4:4, 2:1). A little later, Canadians figured out with Chicago (2:1), Minnesota (2:1) and Edmonton (4:3). On January 13, Calgary was defeated by Montreal (0:2). A few days later, Ward’s team in the shoot-out was stronger than Toronto (1:1, 1:0), and in the last match the Flames were defeated by Ottawa (2:5).
St. Louis Blues vs Calgary Flames Prediction
The tournament motivation of the hosts of the upcoming match will force them to give their best. According to the predictions of the bookmakers, in this confrontation, the players of St. Louis are the favorites. The Blues have yet to play with the Killer Whales, and the Flames will prepare for the game an extra day. In their arena, Calgary has been looking pretty good lately and will certainly be able to resist the leader. We bet on the St. Louis’s victory.
Last score prediction, St. Louis could win and cover, -113 Point Spread.