The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Philadelphia Flyers meet in NHL action from the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday night.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia|
|Odds/Point Spread:||TB -140|
CONSENSUSFROM 204 PREDICTIONS
|69%||TAMPA BAY||78% over 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Tampa Bay are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games.
- Tampa Bay are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against Philadelphia.
- Tampa Bay are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Tampa Bay are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 10 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games against Tampa Bay.
- Philadelphia are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Tampa Bay Lightning: Ryan McDonagh, Pat Maroon, Ondrej Palat
- Philadelphia Flyers: Justin Braun, Shayne Gostisbehere, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay Lightning 26-13-4
Tampa seemed to have a clear plan for this season, which she is now successfully implementing. Not quite successfully speaking in the first part of the regular season, the team changed and developed a series of up to nine victories. At the same time, all the matches of Lightning won in regular time. Recall that in three previous meetings the club defeated Carolina (3:1), Vancouver (9:2) and Arizona (4:0). In the last match, the chat-out was designed by Andrey Vasilevsky, reflecting a total of 25 shots.
Philadelphia Flyers 23-15-6
Philadelphia in the last match unexpectedly beat Washington with a score of (3:2) on own ice, thus breaking off a series of 4 failures. Recall that the team previously completely failed the away series, having gained only three points in six matches. However, we emphasize that in the native arena, the Pilots achieved success in 14 out of 20 meetings and only twice lost in regular time. Now the team of Alena Vigno is trying to gain a foothold in the eight Eastern Conference and so far closes it, having 52 points in the asset.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Philadelphia Flyers Prediction
Tampa looked very confident in recent matches and we have practically no doubt that the winning Lightning march will continue. Philadelphia, although it plays well on own ice, still in full-time meetings often loses to its rival. Despite this, almost all team fights take place with a large number of goals.
Last score prediction, Tampa Bay could win and cover, -140.