On January 29, American Airlines Center will host the Toronto Maple Leafs, who is visiting Dallas Stars, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Now the guests are not so good. Will they be able to win?
|Date:||Wednesday, January 29, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||American Airlines Center, Dallas|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DAL -1.5 (+220)|
|Total/Over-Under:||Over 6 (+102)|
CONSENSUSFROM 36 PREDICTIONS
|50%||TORONTO||50% under 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Toronto Maple Leafs
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 7 games.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against Dallas.
- 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 8 games.
- 8-3 SU in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 9 games against Toronto.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of last 15 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Morgan Rielly, Kasperi Kapanen, Ilya Mikheyev
- Dallas Stars: Andrew Cogliano, Roope Hintz
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto Maple Leafs 26-17-7
Toronto did not put the matter back and beat Nashville away (5:2). In mid-January, John Tavares squad defeated New Jersey (7:4), after which they lost to Calgary (1:2, OT) and Chicago (2:6). Canadians rarely play defensively well. In the last seven matches of Maple Leafs alone, 30 goals were conceded.
Dallas Stars 28-17-4
The stars went on a break after a devastating away defeat from Minnesota (0: 7). On January 17, Dallas lost to Buffalo at home (1:4), but in the first match after a pause, Jamie Benn’s team was better than Tampa (3:2, OT). Stars are practically the best in defense. Even taking into account the last matches before the break, the hosts only missed more than two goals in five past games.
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Dallas Stars Prediction
Dallas should gain momentum, because the team is fighting for leadership in the division and conference. Canadians usually score points thanks to a strong game in attack, however here we believe in the defense of the hosts.
Last score prediction, Dallas could win and cover, -115 Point Spread.