The Toronto Raptors and the Atlanta Hawks do fight at the State Farm Arena on Monday evening.
|Date:||Monday, January 20, 2020|
|Time:||2:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||State Farm Arena, Atlanta|
|Coverage:||NBAtv, FSSE, SNET|
|Odds/Point Spread:||TOR -8|
CONSENSUSFROM 45 PREDICTIONS
|57%||TORONTO||75% over 231|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games.
- Toronto are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Toronto are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against Atlanta.
- Toronto are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games against Atlanta.
- Toronto are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Toronto are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Toronto are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Atlanta are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 8 games against Toronto.
- Atlanta are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games at home.
- Atlanta are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- Atlanta are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Atlanta are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Atlanta’s last 18 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Atlanta’s last 14 games played on a Monday.
- Toronto Raptors: No Reported Injuries
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len, Jabari Parker
Toronto Raptors 28-14 (24-18 ATS)
With the return of key players to the floor, Toronto blossomed and began to demonstrate a high-level game again. The team managed to beat even Boston in the standings and is now the third team in the East. The Raptors have three confident victories in a row and clearly feel great. The wards of Nick Ners are well aware that it will be extremely difficult to repeat last year’s achievement, but in the previous season no one believed in the success of the Raptors, but they proved that everything is real. Guests from Canada are clearly focused on success, so Atlanta should be well prepared.
Atlanta Hawks 10-33 (19-24 ATS)
Hawks are such a stumbling block for league teams, because they can shoot at any time, thereby taking away points even in the leading NBA clubs. Recently, Lloyd Pierce’s wards took over Phoenix (123:110), and then beat San Antonio (121:120). On this, the tale of Atlanta ended or the team ran out of steam, as in the last meeting it was largely lost to Detroit (103:136). Even the leader of the Hawks, Trae Young, showed a terrible game in attack, the star point guard scored only 16 points, which is clearly not like him. In a word, you need to gather strength again.
Toronto Raptors vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction
With such a game, Atlanta simply has no chance in a match against Toronto, which scored a good move and smashes everyone in a row. The Raptors will come to the floor with the main team, so we expect to see a confident victory for Nick Ners’s wards.
Last score prediction, Toronto could win and cover, -8 Point Spread.