The Vancouver Canucks and the Buffalo Sabres meet in NHL action from the KeyBank Center on Saturday afternoon.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||01:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BUF -115|
CONSENSUSFROM 125 PREDICTIONS
|31%||VANCOUVER||63% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vancouver’s last 5 games.
- Vancouver are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- Vancouver are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against Buffalo.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Vancouver’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Vancouver’s last 10 games when playing on the road against Buffalo.
- Vancouver are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Vancouver are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Buffalo’s last 8 games.
- Buffalo are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Buffalo’s last 6 games against Vancouver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Buffalo’s last 10 games when playing at home against Vancouver.
- Buffalo are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- Buffalo are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Vancouver Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Jake McCabe, Victor Olofsson
Vancouver Canucks 23-17-4
Vancouver recently shot well and won seven meetings in a row. True, then the team lost with defeat two games. First, the club was defeated by Tampa (2:9), and then lost to Florida, again limiting itself to two abandoned goals – (2:5). Thus, for two meetings at a party, the Canucks missed 14 times. As for the tournament position, there Travis Green’s wards are outside the playoff zone and are located on the ninth line of the West.
Buffalo Sabres 19-18-7
Buffalo won two games in a row against Edmonton (3:2 OT) and Florida (3:2), but on the away side lost to St. Louis with a score of (1:5). The only puck in the composition of the Blades in a duel with the Musicians was issued by the main scorer of the squad – Jack Aykel. Note that now it will be very difficult for the Blades to fight for getting into the playoffs, since at the moment they occupy the 12th line of the Western Conference and have only 45 points in their assets. Lagging from the eighth position at the same time is equal to seven points.
Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction
Vancouver looks confident in matches with Buffalo and often scores more than two goals. This season the teams have already met, and then the Canucks were able to arrange five goals in regular time.
Last score prediction, Buffalo could win and cover, -115.