The Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets meet Tuesday in NHL action at the Bell MTS Place.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bell MTS Place, Winnipeg|
|Odds/Point Spread:||WPG -135|
CONSENSUSFROM 124 PREDICTIONS
|36%||VANCOUVER||75% over 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vancouver’s last 7 games.
- Vancouver are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games.
- Vancouver are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games against Winnipeg.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vancouver’s last 6 games on the road.
- Vancouver are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg.
- Vancouver are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Vancouver’s last 15 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Winnipeg’s last 15 games.
- Winnipeg are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg’s last 5 games against Vancouver.
- Winnipeg are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Winnipeg are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Vancouver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Winnipeg’s last 18 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Vancouver Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland
- Winnipeg Jets: Bryan Little, Dustin Byfuglien, Mathieu Perreault, Nathan Beaulieu
Vancouver Canucks 25-17-4
Vancouver is in the middle 6th place in the Western Conference, gaining 54 points. At home, Travis Green’s squad has one of the best performance in the NHL, only there are problems on the road. Nevertheless, the last game against Minnesota ended with a confident (4:1) win.
Winnipeg Jets 24-18-4
Winnipeg has not won at home for six consecutive matches, the last time lost to Nashville with a minimum score of (0:1), it’s time to fix it. In general, the Jets may well compete for the final of the conference, but now they are only on 9th place. The last time they beat Toronto (4:3, B). Connor and
Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets Prediction
The Winnipeg Jets have won every one of the last nine gatherings against the Canucks, and that incorporates outscoring them (5:1) in the last two matchups. The Canucks haven’t beaten the Jets since December of 2016 and they’ve scored one or less objectives in five of the last six gatherings. History aside, the Canucks are playing better hockey generally right now and the Jets have lost six straight at home.
Last score prediction, Winnipeg win and cover, -135.