The Vegas Golden Knights and the Boston Bruins meet in NHL activity from the TD Garden on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 21, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||TD Garden, Boston|
|Coverage:||Sportsnet, ATT-RM, NESN|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BOS -150|
CONSENSUSFROM 46 PREDICTIONS
|44%||VEGAS||100% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Vegas Golden Knights
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Vegas’ last 12 games.
- Vegas are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Vegas are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Boston.
- Vegas are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- Vegas are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Vegas’ last 10 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Boston’s last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games against Vegas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Boston are 15-2 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Boston are 5-10 SU in their last 15 games played in January.
- Vegas Golden Knights: William Karlsson, Cody Glass
- Boston Bruins: David Krejci, Tuukka Rask, Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas Golden Knights 25-19-7
Vegas is clearly in bad shape, as over the past six matches he celebrated his victory only once – in a duel with Ottawa (4:2). However, in the next meeting, the team was defeated by Montreal in a series of shootouts with a score of (4:5). It should be noted that the team’s tournament position is not bad, and it occupies 7th place in the West, but it’s not worth it to lose a lot of points. The Knights have played 24 matches this season, and have won in regular time only eight times .
Boston Bruins 28-10-12
Boston is one of the leaders in its conference and is currently on the second line, with an asset of 68 points. Thus, the Bruins are three points behind Washington, but they continue to fight for the first position. In two previous matches, the team met with Pittsburgh and in the first case celebrated success on their ice with a score of (4:1), but while visiting the Penguins, leading in the score (3:0), gave up the lead and eventually lost – (3:4).
Vegas Golden Knights vs Boston Bruins Prediction
Boston shows excellent results on its site this season and practically does not lose. Moreover, the team has the advantage of face-to-face meetings, and Vegas is in poor shape and cannot find their game. Based on this, we could take the Victoria of the owners of the site.
Last score prediction, Boston could win and cover, -150 Point Spread.