The Vegas Golden Knights and the Buffalo Sabres meet in NHL action from the KeyBank Arena on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||KeyBank Center, New York|
|Coverage:||TVA, SN-Ontario, MSG+|
|Odds/Point Spread:||VGK -260|
CONSENSUSFROM 103 PREDICTIONS
|50%||VEGAS||50% under 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Vegas Golden Knights
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas’ last 6 games.
- Vegas are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vegas’ last 5 games this season.
- Vegas are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vegas’ last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo’s last 6 games.
- Buffalo are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games.
- Buffalo are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Buffalo are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Buffalo’s last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Buffalo’s last 13 games played in January.
- Vegas Golden Knights: Jonathan Marchessault, Cody Glass
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Victor Olofsson
Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas Golden Knights 24-18-6
The protracted Vegas home series came to an end and was mixed. At first, the team left no chance for anyone and developed the series to four victories, and then lost in three matches in a row. Recall that the Knights were defeated by Pittsburgh (3:4), Los Angeles (2:5) and Columbus (0:3). In the latter case, the team was completely left without goals. Knights occupy a place in the playoffs and are currently in seventh place in the West, with an asset of 54 points.
Buffalo Sabres 20-19-7
Buffalo after two unsuccessful matches in a row on the road was successful with a defeat from Detroit, scoring five goals – (5:1) against the Red Wings. Previously, the Blades themselves were largely inferior to both St. Louis (1:5) and Vancouver (3:6). The team of Ralph Krueger has almost half the season ahead, so the chances of reaching the playoffs are excellent. Now the team is on the 11th line of the Eastern Conference and is five points behind Florida.
Vegas Golden Knights vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction
Buffalo will become an uncomfortable rival for Vegas because of its playing style. Vegas is used to being opposed on it in oncoming courses without looking at its gates, but the Blades are not related to such a series of teams.
Last score prediction, Vegas win and cover, -155.