In the next NHL game, Montreal will host Washington. The match will take place on January 27 at the Bell Center arena.
|Date:||Monday, January 27, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bell Centre, Montreal|
|Odds/Point Spread:||WAS -130|
CONSENSUSFROM 51 PREDICTIONS
|42%||WASHINGTON||57% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Washington’s last 10 games.
- Washington are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- Washington are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games against Montreal.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games on the road.
- Washington are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games when playing on the road against Montreal.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 12 games this season.
- Washington are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Montreal’s last 6 games.
- Montreal are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Montreal’s last 10 games at home.
- Montreal are 2-13 SU in their last 15 games when playing at home against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Montreal’s last 11 games this season.
- Montreal are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Washington Capitals: Alex Ovechkin
- Montreal Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Jonathan Drouin
Washington Capitals 33-11-5
The Capitals continues to lead confidently in its division and the Eastern Conference. For 49 games, the club from the District of Columbia managed to score 71 points. Start of 2020, Washington characterized three victories. In these meetings, the Caps defeated Carolina (4:3), San Jose in overtime (5:4) and Ottawa (6:1). But on January 8 and 11, Todd Reirden’s wards lost. First, they were weaker than Philadelphia (2:3), and then they were defeated by New Jersey (1:5). A little later, Washington defeated Carolina (2:0), confidently dealt with the New Jersey (5:2) and beat the Islanders (6:4).
Montreal Canadiens 22-21-7
Now the Canadian club from the province of Quebec is in 6th position in the standings of the Atlantic Division. This team has 51 points. From December 28 to January 9, Montreal lost in eight games in a row. The last on this list was a meeting with Edmonton (2:4). But on January 11, the Hubs interrupted an unsuccessful move with a victory over the Ottawa in extra time (2:1). Then Claude Julien’s wards dealt with the Calgary (2:0). A little later, Montreal was again defeated. At home, they were defeated by the Chicago (1:4). After that, the Reds prevailed over Philadelphia (4:1) and Vegas in shootouts (4:4, 1:2).
Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens Prediction
While Canadians can not please a convincing game, the Caps must take points. Montreal have been playing less stable lately. Washington is more likely to succeed in the upcoming match.
Last score prediction, Washington could win and cover, -130 Point Spread.